Senior Software Engineer (North Andover)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Waters Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer
to join our Informatics
We are looking for a passionate softwareengineer
with a talent for building quality automation solutions. You will work in a fast-paced, agile environment and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and present and share ideas through global collaboration.
A self-starter attitude, excellent communication, and dedication to innovative technologies are critical to this role. Responsibilities
- Design and implement automated software services that support Infrastructure-as-Code principles, following the industry standards and best practices
- Collaborate in a cross-functional environment with network engineers, system engineers, software engineers, and virtualization engineers across business units to architect, design and implement CI/CD solutions
- 3+ years of past relevant experience with Enterprise CI/CD solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or other related discipline is preferred, equivalent work experience required
- Expertise with VMWare
- Expertise with CI/CD platforms / tools, e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker etc.
- Expertise with container and container orchestration technology, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Expertise with infrastructure configuration management and orchestration tools, e.g. Packer, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C# or Java, Groovy.
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools: Sensu or Prometheus, Grafana
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket / Git and Bamboo
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash script or powershell
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. Key Words
Infrastructure-as-Code, CI, CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS - provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, architecture, back end, c, develop, devops, java, perl, programming, project architect
Loading some great jobs for you...