Senior Software Web Engineer (North Andover)
Compensation: $108,680.00 - $159,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Waters Corporation Instrument Control Software Team is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer
to join our team of distributed, talented developers and designers to help successfully implement a set of next generation embedded web applications
The successful candidate will have experience developing responsive web apps
and excels at communication and multi-site team collaborations. It is also highly desirable that the candidate has designed and developed software that interacts
with physical devices
such as scientific instrumentation.
Waters supports flexible working schedules. Responsibilities
- Contribute to design and implementation of a new generation of web apps.
- Collaborate with adjacent software and hardware teams to negotiate optimal/extensible contracts and interfaces to assure robust transactions and transfer of data.
- Regularly collaborate with the Interaction Design Lead to ensure that the platform architecture can deliver the appropriate user experience.
- Regularly collaborate with the Product Owner to refine work items in the backlog and in sprints.
- Keep up-to-date with web-stack development and related technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years experience developing software using Angular and web technologies (JS/TS, HTML, CSS/SCSS)
- Functional understanding of architectural styles and design patterns.
- Clear and coherent written and oral communication.
- Experience in web frameworks (Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js and RxJS)
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in Atlasian Toolset (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Familiarity with IoT, Cloud, Security and Internationalization, desirable.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status. - provided by Dice
Associated topics: application, c++, c#, matlab, perl, php, programming, software development engineer, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...