The \"My Account\" team is responsible for some of Wayfair's most visible and highest trafficked areas, with a focus on providing customers with the best post-order experience in the world. With over 2 million orders a month, nailing this part of the Wayfair customer's journey directly drives customer satisfaction, increases customer lifetime value, and improves our operational efficiency.
Our team does this by alleviating customer anxiety and effort in their post-order experiences with optimized communications, easy ways for them to get the information and help they need, and creating increasingly more personalized experiences.
A few of the problems we're setting out to solve:
- \"I'm really excited about my order, but when will it get here and how will it be delivered?\" [Delivery Experience]
- \"Something's wrong with my order... Can I get it replaced without calling support?\" [Self-Service]
- \"My table is chipped and I don't know what to do.\" [Customer Anxiety]
- \"It's been a few days since I ordered that $2,000 couch. I'm getting nervous that I haven't heard anything.\" [Personalization]
As a Product Manager at Wayfair, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver customer experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver enhancements and new features at a fast pace.
As the owner of your product(s), you'll be responsible for wearing any and all hats. You will own your roadmap, maniacally measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business. And if you're doing it right, you're having a ton of fun and learning every day.How you'll drive success:
You're who we're looking for if:
- Product Manager's at Wayfair are exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into enhancements and new features.
- Using Agile methodologies, develop software intended for our US, UK, DE and Canada sites, in addition to Wayfair's additional lifestyle brands.
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) and ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements or experiments
- Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
- Significant/meaningful experience in ecommerce, marketplace, or B2C product management
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Able to communicate. Succinctly.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds)
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task