Senior Product Manager, Financing
At Employer, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world-class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced, and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive our Financing initiatives across the site and app experience. Your products will empower any customer who needs to or wishes to use flexible financing options to confidently shop across Employer's stores. Today, Financing has a significant impact on Employer's growth and margin; we're looking for a Product Manager who is itching to compound that growth through innovative, data-driven initiatives that increase our financing revenue penetration and customer loyalty.
As the lead of Financing, you'll build and execute an aggressive roadmap and work with your team to obtain rapid learnings while partnering across virtually every part of the broader organization to ensure a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
A strong candidate will relish the opportunity to jump into a highly visible space where you have the opportunity to drive significant impact to Employer's profitability. You're customer and data-obsessed, and love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive product priorities. You have demonstrated success in inspiring and leading a cross-functional team in rapidly delivering value to your customers. You have experience managing and developing other Product Managers to be trusted, confident cross-functional leaders. You're one to aim high, calibrate constantly, and know when to double down or fold in pursuit of something even greater.How you'll drive success:
You're who we're looking for if you have:
- Be data-obsessed. Identify, refine, and meticulously monitor your KPIs to understand the health of your product, and opportunities for improvement.
- Be an innovator. Innovate and incubate new ideas to drive Financing initiatives across Employer stores.
- Be the voice of the customer. Drive forward our understanding of customer behavior around Financing programs and become the expert around messaging and communication of these programs to our customer base. Ensure your partners are always thinking customer-first.
- Manage overall execution and performance of product initiatives. Lead and collaborate with creative, engineering, and analytics teams to plan, execute and manage your roadmap. Strong leadership and communication skills are a must; experience with agile methodologies strongly preferred.
- Test and learn, fail fast, and take the winners to market. Rapidly iterate, acquire the needed data, interpret it, and then take action to course correct.
- Determine what resourcing you need to capitalize on business opportunities. Work to develop talent and build a strong team around you.
- 5+ years experience in product management with a track record of building high-impact, consumer-facing products
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights - familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices a plus
- Superior communication skills and excellent stakeholder management abilities; able to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; you're as comfortable defining vision and goals as well as you are executing
- The ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; you have the ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Direct management experience - you love mentoring and coaching your directs and others to be their best selves
Employer is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Employer will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Employer is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Employer - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task