31 Greenview Rd
The UX Architect is responsible for owning the full UX process; product strategy, user research, information architecture, application concepts (prototyping), and visual design.
UX Architects work to identify and translate user needs into digital products and applications.
UX Architects drive the evolution of User Experience for Client through education, advocacy, and thought leadership.
As a key member of a core Agile team, this position collaborates with product and engineering leaders to deliver features that delight customers while delivering on business objectives.
- Lead product user experience strategy; research, identify and work directly with customers and consumers, using stakeholder interviews, competitive audits (business and UX) and user research to understand and validate product concepts and direction.
- Create enjoyable customer experiences by iterating on designs and gathering feedback to constantly improve products
- Transform needs prioritized by business goals into testable questions
- Keep abreast of industry developments and new technologies
- Design and evaluate visual human interfaces using user-centered design principles
- Develop UX related documentation, such as requirements, research findings, journey maps, use cases, user profiles, and mental models
- Define the information architecture and interaction flow of applications
- Present conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to key stakeholders
- Analyze usage data to gain deeper product understanding, KPIs and craft recommendations
- Conduct surveys and interviews with internal team members, product experts, and external customers
- Evangelize and educate product and engineering teams to have a better understanding of UX best practices and techniques
- Mentor, multiply and grow skills in more junior UX roles
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred) in HCI, Graphic Design, or a related field
- 5+ yrs championing and delivering on UX best practices
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycles
- Experience with design sprints in an Agile development process, and Lean UX methodologies
- Strong proficiency wireframing and prototyping software, as well as familiarity with frontend code and web/mobile-based environments
- Experience with mobile, tablet and responsive design
- Ability to gather and synthesize different types of usability research; surveys, A/B tests, user interviews, eye tracking, and usability tests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive problem solving; able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks
Associated topics: gui, interface, ui, ui ux designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...