- Zoll Medical Corporation
- $108,680.00 -159,340.00/year*
74 Acton Rd
Sr. DevOps - Build and Release Engineer
Job Locations US-MA-Chelmsford
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Helpreg; technologymdash;an industry firstmdash;to the worldrsquo;s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and wersquo;re invested in their success.
As part of a development team, yoursquo;ll be enhancing the feature set of our world class defibrillator products.nbsp; We are looking for a strong, versatile candidate who takes initiative to continuously improve what they do in an effort to meet our customers' needs. We offer the challenge of working in a small team environment where your opportunity to contribute is great, and your energy and expertise can help you to reach your full potential.nbsp; Join our team of talented engineers to help create software that saves lives!
Designs, develops, documents, and maintains software build and release environments, tools and process for software for ZOLL Resuscitation products.
* Create, improve, and maintain the build and release environment, tools, and processes used for creating embedded and application software.nbsp; Assess and implement new tools and processes necessary to improve the software development process and quality, safety, and security of our products.nbsp;
* Manage day-to-day tool infrastructure, including tools and systems, troubleshooting issues and identification of resources needed to resolve problems.
* Participate as an active team member in all aspects of the software development life cycle
* Collaborate with the cross functional team to deliver high quality products
* Stay current with state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and techniques for automation, quality, and security as applied to software development
* Document designs, processes and procedures
* Git amp; SVN experience (for managing SVN, create amp; fix repositories, best practices)
* Ability to create and communicate Procedures for Development
* Leadership skills for influencing best practices and adherence to process
* Experience with Puppet or Chef (linux tool)
* 5+ years experience working in a DevOps / Release Engineering environment
* Capable of concurrent management of multiple code, integration, and deployment branches of a highly complex software system
* Strong scripting or programming knowledge
* Strong and current experience with Jenkins
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Working knowledge of Linux administration
* Working knowledge of Python and Makefiles
* BS degree in Computer Science or a related field required
* Working knowledge of BitBucket nbsp;and Jira is desirable
* Experience with medical device development is helpful but not required
Education and Experience:
* nbsp;BS degree in Computer Science or a related field required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity.nbsp; We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.nbsp;
Associated topics: .net, application, backend, c c++, java, perl, php, programming, python, sde
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...